Grow the Perfect Pot: 6 Keys to Crafting Cannabis of the Highest Quality
It's possible to take your cannabis cultivation game to the next level with just a little bit of know-how and effort. If you're looking to score top marks for flavor, scent, and potency, these six key factors should be taken into consideration when growing the perfect pot!
1. Start with superior genetics - Elite seeds or clones will give you the best results, so source your strains from a reputable source.
2. Lightly feed - Overfeeding can easily result in burnt tips on leaves, so err on the side of caution and only use 50% of the recommended amount of nutrients.
3. Get the pH right - Keep it in range of 5.6 to 6.3 for optimal nutrient uptake.
4. Flush out at the end - If you’re feeding lightly, you’ll need to do a thorough flush before harvesting.
5. Control temperature and humidity levels - Keep them in the optimal range, as fluctuations will impact yield and quality.
6. Cure Your Buds - After drying, your buds need to be cured in jars to slowly remove residual moisture.
You don't have to be a master cannabis cultivator to enjoy the highest quality of pot. By following the steps above, you'll find yourself growing the best-tasting buds imaginable.