Rosin is a hash oil, which is very simple and inexpensive to make.
The cannabinoid-containing oil (resin) is extracted from the cannabis flower with the help of heat and pressure.
What you need
Hair straightener (with a minimum setting of 150 ° C or less)
Parchment paper (unbleached)
A razor blade or the like (to scratch the rosin from the paper)
Oven gloves (for safety only)
- Turn on the straightener on the lowest setting.
- Cut out a 10x10cm piece of parchment paper.
- Fold the piece in half and then place some cannabis on top.
- Lightly squeeze the cannabis in the paper with your fingers.
- Put the paper with the cannabis in the hair straightener and squeeze it as hard as possible for about 7 seconds. (You should hear a slight sizzle)
- Take the paper out of the hair straightener and unfold it.
- You can dispose of the crushed cannabis.
- Use the razor blade to scrape the rosin off the parchment paper. (It's very sticky)
- The rosin is ready and can be used for a variety of things.